The Gaudeamus Foundation is directed by a board of 7 members :
1. Farkas Miklós, retired teacher, director.
2. Veress Zsombor, pharmacist, deputy director.
3. László Imola, teacher, project leader.
4. Székely Julianna, accountant, economist.
5. Lőrincz Éva, assurance agent, cashier.
6. Birtalan Levente, private enterpreneur, member
7. Szász Izolda, lawyer, member.
And Toth Tivadar the director of the Hungarian section has consultation right.
The members of the board make decisions and do the administration voluntarily.
The members of the Supervising Committee are :
Albert Júlia, economist, president
Sorbán Csilla, economist
Mezei Elemér, lecturer.
Farkas Miklós director,